Your web browser is out of date.
Please download one of these free, up-to-date browsers for the best experience on our site
Want to join the Six and Mango team? Check out our job listings below!
As an EOE/AA employer, Six & Mango Equipment, LLP. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
This individual will operate vehicles to pick up and deliver equipment, and supplies for the store. They must be able to safely operate all equipment sold by the dealership. Individual will be hauling equipment while following all DOT rules and regulations. Must be able to perform quality work as efficiently as possible, & work weekends if needed.
• Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and current medical card
• Experience operating heavy and/or agricultural equipment required
• Knowledge of manufacturers’ loading and unloading procedures for the safe transportation of equipment
• Strong customer service skills
This individual will be responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality. All work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Based upon level of expertise, Service Technician may work under direct supervision. Must be able to perform quality work as efficiently as possible, + work overtime & weekends if needed.
Specific Duties Include:
Equipment Set-Up & Detailer:
This individual will be responsible for the effective set up of all new equipment & include washing, detailing, and prepping of equipment for delivery at high levels of quality. All work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Must be able to perform quality work as efficiently as possible, + work overtime & weekends if needed.
Specific Duties Include:
• Support both the Service & Sales Departments.
• Set-Up of new equipment, washing & detailing of all sold or customer repaired machines.
• Operate all new & customer owned machines in a safe manner
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.